How to Order Our Frames Online
Frames by Edward Wright has expanded to add a small online store to the trade, featuring a select group of frames for direct purchase by businesses across the US. The frames offered through this store are the very same high-quality handcrafted one-of-a-kind frames that we have offered for years exclusively through frame retailers. Using the online store you are able to pick from any of the frames that are offered and have the frame made to order, to the size of your choice. Our online store is to the trade, for wholesale customers only.
How to use the online order form:
- First you must register on our website with your name, contact information and resale tax ID number. Your approved registration will allow you to see all pricing and give yourself quotes directly from the website. The step of registration is necessary because the prices that you view are wholesale prices. As a reseller, you have the right to mark up our prices as much or as little as you'd like. Registration keeps the end customers from viewing what you paid vs. what you charged them. Your information always kept private and is never shared.
- When your registration has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email message letting you know that you can log in, view pricing and place your order.
- To place an order, go to the page of the frame style you want and click "Order This Frame." On the order form you can enter the frame size, confirm or change your shipping address, and add any notes or message about your frame.
- You will see a confirmation page where you can review your order details. Check this information carefully! Your frame will be made to these specifications.
- If your order details are correct, click "Place Order" and you will be sent an invoice to pay online.
- Once payment is made, an email confirmation will be sent to you within 3-5 business days to let you know that your order has been placed in our production schedule. Another email will be sent to you when your order is shipped.
- Your frame is handmade just for you, a process that takes time. Although your frame may be completed more quickly, allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
How to measure:
Your frame will be made to the measurements that you provide via the online form. These measurements should be the size of the piece that is to be framed. We will add a 1/8" allowance to these measurements for ease of mounting.
- Measure the length and height of the outer edge of your artwork.
- Measure all four sides to make sure your artwork is square. If your artwork is not square, be sure to order a frame with a rabbet wide enough to cover the difference.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your measurements, take your artwork to a professional framer to have it measured. Correct measurements are critical to building your frame. We are not responsible for frames which do not fit because the artwork was improperly measured
We will take the measurements provided by you, and cut the moulding's inside corners at the rabbet lip to these measurements.
We add a standard 1/8" allowance to each measurement for ease of mounting. For instance, if your order specifies 26" x 40", your frame will actually be cut at 26 1/8" x 40 1/8". Take this into consideration when measuring your frame. If you need your frame to be cut to an exact size with no allowance, be sure to indicate this by adding a note to your order.
Beyond measurements, we do not offer any other customization to these frames. If you would like to purchase a customized frame and you are a resale business, please visit our full-service site, Frames by Edward Wright.
When you purchase a Frames by Edward Wright frame, a finished closed corner frame will be shipped to you in a protective crate. Mounting, glass, matting, and other framing services are your own responsibility.
Our shop is not open to the public.